SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    They talked me into a new doggo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They talked me into a new doggo Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
More like the finally wore me down…

Lemme introduce the newest to us doggo..

Luna
She’s a mix of Boston Terrier & Bulldog
The GSD in the pic is Rock (slayers of butterflies and barker at birds)

We got her on Saturday at the local shelter.
Today I spent hours at the vet tracking down her shots and what not.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I think she is part Ewok too.. Big Grin.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 3728 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I think she is part Ewok too.. Big Grin.

I said “cow” when Mrs Mike asked what kind of dog she was….

She was not amused

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pup!

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BOOP

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh, she is beautiful!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, It's great having 2 that get along!

Posts: 2078 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sweet. No doubt she will win you over and you will be trapped for a good long while. I like her. Wink Congrats.

Quick story. Just had my two dogs. Including the new Chihuahua out in the shop. While in there She (the chihuahua)
grabbed a fresh kitty turd out of the cat box and brought over to me. After getting it from her we went into the house. My wife was sitting on the couch reading something. The two dogs ran over to her. The chihuahua has a regular routine to run up to you and get in your face and give you few kisses. I hurriedly told my wife that she just dug a fresh turd out of the litter box and was carrying it around like a stogie. She got Tassie down and said. "Thanks for telling me" Razz Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19194 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice doggie, my buddy had a dog with the same name. Cool

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Nice doggie, my buddy had a dog with the same name. Cool

Cow? Oh wait. Luna. Nevermind.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Any pointers on house training…she fills up on water whenever she’s near a water bowl..almost like they do when they’ve been food deprived…

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Too cute!!

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, she is wonderful!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post