SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Machete wielding robber meets machete wielding clerk at the Conoco station
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Machete wielding robber meets machete wielding clerk at the Conoco station Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
Based on the dramatic video, it appears that neither guy really wanted to get blood on their clothes. Clerk macheted the car up fairly well though. And he did whack the getaway driver chick over her head with it. He’ll probably want to touch up the edge of the blade some, now. And Laney’s dad is gonna be super-pissed when he sees her car.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...-his-own-police-say/

Posts: 26935 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Someone could get hurt doing that. I made jokes last summer of a middle eastern guy at this Flea Market buying a machete and a pressure cooker.

Posts: 17910 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Looked like the clerk tagged the bitch in the hand.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as I'd like the robber to get tagged--and I did medieval recreational combat for 25 years so if I had the machete, he'd be dead or hospitalized quickly. But...chasing the unarmed woman around the car and then cutting her was not cool. I mean, she presented no obvious physical threat, and it was not like he did it for 3-4 seconds, it went on and on. Just my opinion.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. The guy that wrote the accompanying story did a nice job of adding humor to the story. I guess Hunstville has gone downhill. It was the town where all the German scientists were located that worked on our space program. High proportion of really smart people. I guess other folks have moved into town.

Posts: 17262 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Thanks for posting. The guy that wrote the accompanying story did a nice job of adding humor to the story. I guess Hunstville has gone downhill. It was the town where all the German scientists were located that worked on our space program. High proportion of really smart people. I guess other folks have moved into town.

Still a bunch of smart people but our crime rate has skyrocketed!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post