SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Well, today we get some clarification on the assassination attempts. It turns out that it was not really "assassination attempts," per se, but fake pizza deliveries.

So, just to be clear, David Hogg got seven pizza deliveries that he never actually ordered.

"Your Domino's thin crust, Sir!"

"I didn't order any pizza!"

We all know how annoying that can be!

But definitely not life threatening.

So, no worries, all you DaVid Hogg fans. It was not assassination attempts.

It was pizza.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
They sent him Domino's? I take back everything I've said. That stuff will kill a bull elephant.

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
So dumb that he doesn't know the difference between a pizza and an assassination?

Must be a democrat.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait till he gets magazines he did not order.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That would be a terrorist attack, not a mere assassination attempt. If terrorists are involved, the flaming bag of shit on the front porch will be next.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
^^^^ That would be a terrorist attack, not a mere assassination attempt. If terrorists are involved, the flaming bag of shit on the front porch will be next.

Only if high-capacity!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good thanks for the laughs.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Sign him up for the NRA and select a magazine for him! Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Coupla useful references for all of you who want to emulate Ninja Master Hogg.

First, this recently published article on How to Train to Be a Ninja Easily, which includes highly useful tips such as "Run quickly".

Secondly, no Ninja drawing silent breath would be complete without at least one viewing of the Basic Ninja Primer from Diamond Dave's Ninja School. If you're confused about the difference between a Judy Chop and a Ninjy Chop, or if you are having difficulty using your Skoal can as a Ninja throwing star, ol' Dave's gotcha covered.

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Great suggestion on the ninjy schoo.......let's not forget about numbchuks.

Perhaps he could then be Ghost Hogg: The Way of the Ninjy....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Clearly an imposter Diamond Dave.

Here's the real one with all sorts of samurai sword and ninja goodness including protips for Mr. Hogg, jump:

h

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he could hire The Mall Ninja to protect or train him?

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Posts: 619 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Diamond Dave has skills.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I survived seven attempts on my life I was either VERY lucky, attacked by idiots, or as what likely happened to Mr. Hogg-full of SHIT! Given all the different stories about that day in Florida, I suspect we BOTH survived the mass shooting the same way-neither of us were there!

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could be just a rumor, but I heard if they deliver several pizzas to you and they are not ordered, they put you on a secret list.
You are then banned from ordering pizza!
NO PIZZA FOR YOU!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
He's looking for a handout from the Left for school books and to pay for someone to take his exams. He has to stay relevant to do so. The problem is he's doing a "Jussie Smollet".

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Point of Order: You have to be someone of social significance (like a head of state) to be assassinated, otherwise someone just tried to kill you. No Hogg... you're not even close.

I would suggest he seek a vest that allows front and rear trauma plates so he can take .338 Lapua rounds to the back protecting his girlfriend as she assembles the breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl to take the long shots. During which time he can consider whether a 'Plan B' is more prudent.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you're confused about the difference between a Judy Chop and a Ninjy Chop, or if you are having difficulty using your Skoal can as a Ninja throwing star, ol' Dave's gotcha covered.

Does he include “Hassan Chop”?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post