SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk Shooting from the Hip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk Shooting from the Hip Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
What, you thought I was being metaphorical? Wow, he's into guns, martial arts,.... Maybe not all that bad.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16366 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He had a good taste in cars too before he got a hard on for the electric cars. He came close to dying in a McLaren F1 IIRC. At the very least I know he wrecked one of those Uber expensive 3 seaters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
the brakes on those Barrets do what they are supposed to ,

they are quite easy to shoot,

just don't stand where the brake dumps the gasses,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Straight...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16366 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The 50 caliber was one of my favorites back in the day. I just wish the Army would have been more concerned about our hearing. Those little ear plugs in the plastic case just didn't cut it.

Maybe that's why I wear a hearing aid today and walk around saying "what" all the time.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5045 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Something else for the left to attack him over haha

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I put 6 rds through a single-shot Barret & have been hit harder by a 12ga, but that was prone in a field. Holding that thing & shooting from the hip Eek
IIRC it weighed something like 24lbs

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15344 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been behind and to the side of a Barrett muzzle brake. That hurt.

Posts: 964 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shamelessly stolen from a meme I saw somewhere: "Say hello to my only friend!" Haha.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
The 50 caliber was one of my favorites back in the day. I just wish the Army would have been more concerned about our hearing. Those little ear plugs in the plastic case just didn't cut it.

Maybe that's why I wear a hearing aid today and walk around saying "what" all the time.

I have my VA hearing aids

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going a little off topic - for those mentioned hearing loss in the army - there is a 3M lawsuit on this issue.

Posts: 1755 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post