SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’m adding ah3 to the SIGforum good guy list.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m adding ah3 to the SIGforum good guy list. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I put up a WTB for a Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI cable in the Classifieds figuring it is one of those items that could be purchased for a one-time use and someone probably has one not being used and in a drawer. Member ah3 emailed me asking for a shipping address and refused payment. I received it today and was able to have temporary video for my headless computer.

Good guy award has been awarded. Thanks so much, ah3! Smile

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice! Sometimes the small acts of kindness leave the largest impressions.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well done!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12779 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Adding Sock Eating Golden to that list.

I'd posted about a 3.5mm BT adapter for my car. He couldn't find his & sent me a mystery surprise instead. Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Love these stories!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post