SIGforum
I’m adding ah3 to the SIGforum good guy list.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9150085794

January 05, 2023, 01:42 PM
mark123
I’m adding ah3 to the SIGforum good guy list.
I put up a WTB for a Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI cable in the Classifieds figuring it is one of those items that could be purchased for a one-time use and someone probably has one not being used and in a drawer. Member ah3 emailed me asking for a shipping address and refused payment. I received it today and was able to have temporary video for my headless computer.

Good guy award has been awarded. Thanks so much, ah3! Smile
January 05, 2023, 02:02 PM
SigFan
Nice! Sometimes the small acts of kindness leave the largest impressions.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
January 05, 2023, 02:06 PM
ArtieS
Well done!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
January 05, 2023, 02:11 PM
P250UA5
Adding Sock Eating Golden to that list.

I'd posted about a 3.5mm BT adapter for my car. He couldn't find his & sent me a mystery surprise instead. Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.
January 05, 2023, 02:37 PM
6guns
Love these stories!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
January 05, 2023, 03:59 PM
.38supersig
Nice!