SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is it...the Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is it...the Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted

Para will get #1, I will Karma #2 - 12 (once a month), and the rest will be up for sell.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8022 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Wow! I'm not much of a watch guy, but that's pretty awesome. Very simple elegance.

Posts: 2122 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Looks nice, Dave.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Nice field watch!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Came out great, Dave!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15339 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Looks great!!!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Can't wait to purchase one!

Posts: 106 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful finished product.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15595 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not much of a watch guy either, but that one came out really well done.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to a price and availability date!

According to Amazon and Jomas, the case is 42mm for those who are interested in size, as I am.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Price?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1560 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome!

Posts: 3459 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Looking good, very nice

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
FANTASTIC!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Great decision. Turned out nice!

Posts: 3727 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I'm in line for purchasing one, looks very nice Dave.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16708 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Very cool

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post