SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ray-Ban and Oakley Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray-Ban and Oakley Sale Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted
I have no interest in Woot, just a public service announcement.

https://www.woot.com/plus/ray-...?ref=w_cnt_gw_dly_tl

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Great price, thanks! I just replaced my Crankshaft lenses last month, or I would have jumped on a whole new pair.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately Woot will not ship to Alaska.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2000Z - If you want to, go ahead and pick which glasses you'd like and I'll have them delivered to me then send them up to you.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I just ordered and received a new pair of prizm polarized Oakleys for the lake. On Oakley's site they were 30% off and free shipping.

Also if you need replacement lenses for your Oakley's, Revant makes great replacement lenses.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Unfortunately Woot will not ship to Alaska.

I haven't check out, but it does say Woot offers free shipping with Amazon Prime.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
I got free shipping. Ordered 3 pair of Oakleys for the price of one. Thank you for the link.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Midway USA is running some Oakley sales too I see.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woot - Flak Jacket XLJ $66, Midway - Flak Jacket XLJ $102 on sale This woot deal is a great price. Seems legit, had to order a pair.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Oakley Valves are my favorite sunglasses, and these are about half the cost of even Oakley's own LE/Mil discounted price.

I grabbed another pair.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get the ones made in Italy - not China !! Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sadly most all these don't show the frame width or temple length.

I wear a 145-150mm width with 145 temples which are LARGE eyeglass frames. Don't think I've ever found any Oakley's or Ray-Ban's to fit.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Of course this comes 2 weeks after I bought through Oakley Standard Issue.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Woot website is indicating “6 hours left or until sold out” on all of the sunglasses.

Posts: 3478 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Be careful...lots of those are small sizes, you have to checkout the fine print. That said, we bought 4 pair...wife, teenage daughters and a $11 pair for my 11yr old son. Honestly, I like his $11 ones the best of all of them!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3629 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I need a bumper sticker that says...

"Sigforum, foreva tryin a keep a brutha po"

ETA: thanks for the heads up

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:
Be careful...lots of those are small sizes, you have to checkout the fine print. That said, we bought 4 pair...wife, teenage daughters and a $11 pair for my 11yr old son. Honestly, I like his $11 ones the best of all of them!

Good advice to pay attention to sizes. I just went through the majority of glasses still for sale and they are all listed as M - Medium.