SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maker's Mark Ambassador's Perks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maker's Mark Ambassador's Perks Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
Not only do I enjoy the product, I enjoy the little thoughts every Christmas. This year's is a good time waster.

I don't recall who's name from this forum I am under as it has been a long time, but thank you for introducing me to this. This is how you make loyal customers.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
Not only do I enjoy the product, I enjoy the little thoughts every Christmas. This year's is a good time waster.

I don't recall who's name from this forum I am under as it has been a long time, but thank you for introducing me to this. This is how you make loyal customers.

I have been since 2004.I too enjoy the perks.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maker's Mark Ambassador

Funny - My wife and I are going out to celebrate our 54th tonight and a MM Manhattan is how I start.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I haven't received anything from them lately. Maybe it's in the mail..will show up next June.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Well happy anniversary RG. Stay warm (based on your location)

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
This year's Christmas present was pretty good.

I just checked, the earliest my barrel might be ready is October 2022. I might be heading to KY late next year...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday and an email today for local tasting party of some small batches, very tempted to go but I loath going to Atlanta Frown

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:

I just checked, the earliest my barrel might be ready is October 2022. I might be heading to KY late next year...

My barrel will not be done earliest March 2026 latest Sept 2027. Arrrg!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4837 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Got mine yesterday and an email today for local tasting party of some small batches, very tempted to go but I loath going to Atlanta Frown

Is that shareable?

I got my gift yesterday. Pretty cool. Tiny pieces. I had not gotten an ambassador gift in a few years but I did order some custom labels last year for a few friends so maybe that's how I got back on the nice list.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:

quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

Mine came up this year. I made the trip and participated in the Gold Ticket tour. If you can make it work, definitely check it out.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9693 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I’ve been drinking a lot more Makers lately due to price and availability of my favorite Scotches. Whereas I used to split my nightly drink pretty evenly between different Scotches, Irish whiskey, bourbon and rye, I find myself drinking bourbon probably 3 times for every dram of Scotch. My go to for an old fashioned has become either Makers or Bulleit. How does one go about becoming a Makers Ambassdor?

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:

Is that shareable?

I got my gift yesterday. Pretty cool. Tiny pieces. I had not gotten an ambassador gift in a few years but I did order some custom labels last year for a few friends so maybe that's how I got back on the nice list.

Check your email YJ

Posts: 5325 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
I’ve been drinking a lot more Makers lately due to price and availability of my favorite Scotches. Whereas I used to split my nightly drink pretty evenly between different Scotches, Irish whiskey, bourbon and rye, I find myself drinking bourbon probably 3 times for every dram of Scotch. My go to for an old fashioned has become either Makers or Bulleit. How does one go about becoming a Makers Ambassdor?

Simple.
https://www.makersmark.com/ambassadors

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9693 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:

Is that shareable?

Check your email YJ

Thanks... I did get that email as well but I will be in Chattanooga for a few days after Christmas.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

That's what mentally tickles me when I'm sipping on a 12 year old or 18 year old single malt whiskey. That someone 18 years ago planned so far ahead so that I can enjoy the drink I'm sipping at the moment.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19669 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post