SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally a talk show host with the fortitude to call out Senator Fauxahontas!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally a talk show host with the fortitude to call out Senator Fauxahontas! Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Interview was definitely not a Democrat propaganda interview with Colbert or The View.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...fake-heritage-claim/

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Can't read it with an ad blocker.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Search

NEWSCOLUMNISTS
Liz Warren — now dubbed Rachel Dolezal — can’t hide from fake heritage claim

MAY 31, 2019: iHeart Radio’s “The Breakfast Club” hosted MA Sen. and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren on May 31, 2019 and wide range of topics from wealth taxes to her DNA test on a native American controversy. Host Charlamagne Tha God listens as Warren explains a point during the interview. Courtesy of The Breakfast Club/iHeart Radio
By JOE BATTENFELD | joe.battenfeld@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: May 31, 2019 at 7:32 pm | UPDATED: June 1, 2019 at 5:35 am
Pocahontas, step aside. There’s a new nickname following Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign: Rachel Dolezal.

And unlike the original Pocahontas, Dolezal was not a hero, but a fraud.

Warren, appearing on a popular New York-based radio show, “The Breakfast Club,” was compared to Dolezal, the infamous former NAACP leader later proven to be white, during an uncomfortable interview with host Charlamagne tha God.

The exchange showed that the Native American ancestry claims made by Warren aren’t going away anytime soon, despite the Massachusetts senator’s attempts to avoid the controversy or drown it out with policy proposals.

“You’re kind of like the original Rachel Dolezal, a little bit. Rachel Dolezal was a white woman who pretended to be black.” Charlamagne says unhelpfully.

“No, this is what I learned from my family,” a visibly uncomfortable Warren says.

This was clearly not your usual easy interview with Stephen Colbert.

“Like, why did you do that?” Charlamagne bluntly asked about Warren’s past claims to be an American Indian.

“So it’s what I believe,” a somewhat stunned Warren responded. “It’s what I learned from my family.”

But it didn’t end there. The host insisted on prodding Warren more about whether she got any “benefits” to claiming to be a Cherokee Indian.

“The Boston Globe did a full investigation,” Warren weakly responded, repeating what has been her go-to phrase to show she never got promoted or hired because she claimed to be a minority.

“I’m not a person of color, I’m not a citizen of a tribe and I shouldn’t have done it,” Warren said in what amounts to the closest she’s come to admitting what she did was wrong.

“Wait, your family told you you were Native American?,” Charlamagne asks.

“Yeah.” Warren says.

“Yeah?” Charlamagne repeats.

“Yeah,” Warren responds.

Awkward.

Warren’s campaign actually had showed a little momentum lately, but this damaging interview puts an end to that. It’s a lesson to Warren that she’s never going to be able to escape from her fraudulent past.

With the Democratic presidential debates coming up in a few weeks, Warren may find herself the target of one of her opponents, and the Dolezal moniker might find itself into the next stump speech of Trump.

And unlike the “Pocahontas” insults coming from President Trump, this time the Native American controversy was resurrected by the black host of a syndicated show that the Cambridge Democrat should have been able to handle easily.

But it shows that for Warren, danger lurks around every corner, even ones that seem safe

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Families do espouse legends and firmly believe them. I was always told that I had roots back to Samuel Webster and some obscure President (don't remember which one--Buchanan, maybe). I've done genealogy and have not found confirmation of either one. (Daniel Boone was a very distant relative, though.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Apparently, it never occurred to her to...look in the mirror

Posts: 13276 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Apparently, it never occurred to her to...look in the mirror

Politicians, especially dems, can’t even face themselves.

Posts: 13744 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Family lore on my Dad's side always said we were related to Lord North. Dad always said that with a down beat. Turns out to be true in our case. That Roger North and family were here fighting their cousins from Britain lasted through several generations.

My 4th Ggrandma was a North according to ancestry.com and others. Lots of Brit in my back ground, but German/Scandanavian is the most.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6317 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Politicians, especially dems, can’t even face themselves.

nice one!

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Families do espouse legends and firmly believe them. I was always told that I had roots back to Samuel Webster and some obscure President (don't remember which one--Buchanan, maybe). I've done genealogy and have not found confirmation of either one. (Daniel Boone was a very distant relative, though.) flashguy

I'm told I'm a descendant of DB on my mom's side !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Her family never told her she was native American - gimme a break. She just knew that the claim would boost her chances of getting enrolled. She's a died-in-the-wool Democrat, which means she has no concept of integrity - has no moral compass. Their philosophy is, "If you get caught in a lie, lie your way out of it."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Squaw speak with forked tongue...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29710 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hero of the feminazis and 'nasty women' continues to get exposed.

The left eating their own, weening out the candidates before the season heats up.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
To tell a family secret, my grandma was Dutch.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
My grandma always claimed we had some Cherokee in us as well. I never claimed it because (i) I wasn’t raised that way and (ii) there wasn’t ever any proof. Turns out I’m about the same percentage as good ol’ Fauxahantus, actually slightly more. I could have made a lot more wampum if I had her morals.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I certainly applaud Charlamagne Tha God for his efforts to root out the truth, but nothing ruins a man' career faster than revealing truth. I suspect no libtard will go near him, now.

Assistant to libtard: "You been invited to be interviewed by Charlamagne Tha God. Shall I accept the invitation?"

Libtard: "Are you crazy?! Didn't you see how he actually asked Elizabeth Warren a real question?!"

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Her knee jerk response to why she claimed to be Cherokee is that she learned this from her family. I've been waiting for someone to think to ask her, "Did your three brothers also claim to be Cherokee?"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
This is the same guy who was interviewing Hillary and she claimed to carry hot sauce.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post