SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USMNT World Cup qualifiers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USMNT World Cup qualifiers Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
GO USA!!!

Here we go. I think that the USMNT has a squad that is going to qualify this cycle.

We did not get in last time.

There are some good games to watch.

GO USA!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Game Time.

GO USA!!!

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Anytime I hear people talking USMNT I sound like one of the groundskeepers in Major League.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And, once again, we can get the Mexico-Jamaica game no problem on Univision, but forget about a US game against someone relatively unknown like El Salvador. Remind me again why the TV company wants me to pay for a million channels I'll never be even vaguely interested in watching?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I was able to watch it.

The US put on a medium performance. El Salvador has been playing good soccer lately for them.

0 - 0 draw on the road.

Next up is Canada on Sunday I think.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Yes, Canada on Sunday. At least we came away with a point. I'll take the draw on the road considering they did not play very well.

Posts: 479 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Today we play Canada.

Pulisic is going to be on the squad today.

GO USA!!!

Here’s the schedule for the next games.

indian name meaning

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I hope nothing crazy happens. So far today, Brazil-Argentina was abandoned when Brazil tried to deport four England based Argentine players for breaking their quarantine rules - payback for Copa America loss maybe?

Meanwhile in Africa, Guinea-Morocco was abandoned because of a coup d'etat Eek in Guinea!

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ You never know - so far the tricklers have been playing an astonishingly bad game against the Ticos today. Maybe there's something in the air or the water or something?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Lookit that. Keep it simple, keep it moving forward, get a goal. Who knew?

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Damn. Another tie. I know this is an octagonal rather than a hexagonal, but shouldn't we be worried about goal differentials rather than game points by now?

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Damn. Another tie. I know this is an octagonal rather than a hexagonal, but shouldn't we be worried about goal differentials rather than game points by now?

Yes. Not a good start.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
We beat Honduras 4-1 yesterday.

It was a much needed win for the USA.

Here’s the standings after the first 3 games.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
More games Sunday.

Go USA!!!!

exercise to decrease breast size

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
2-0 winner tonight.

I don’t know what happened but the game was today not Sunday.

GO USA!!!

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Sunday is Panama-USA, second match of three this international break.

With the Mexico-Canada draw, USA is on top of the qualifying table with 8 points (and goal difference)

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Don't leave it up to the ref - or some other team!