Tools

A bookshelf Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Built shelves for books

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice- what did you use for hinges?

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
WoW! That's cool. Jealous here

Posts: 5341 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Now you just need some sort of modular rack system to hang the toys properly. Oooh - and cool fluorescent lighting switched to the door.

Cool

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16272 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you win

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54678 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nicely done!

Caster wheel is some type of non-marring material?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Now you just need a magnetic locking mechanism!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
"Put ze candle beck!"

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Sweet! Now you just need some sort of modular rack system to hang the toys properly. Oooh - and cool fluorescent lightin LED switched to the door.

Cool

-Rob

Fixed it for ya! Wink

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
"Put ze candle beck!"

This!!! Big Grin

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

Definitely

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Nicely done!

Caster wheel is some type of non-marring material?

The caster wheel has a rubber coating.

I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Definitely gonna need one of those!

Another security feature is ...

I would edit your post, no sense in telling everyone what you have, and how to get into it online... Wink

I mean while you're at it, can I have your address and the code to your security system and safe as well? Razz Oh, and if you have any dogs, what are their names, what kind of treats do they like and what time do you normally leave for the day? Any vacations planned?

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
WOW ! ! ! Eek

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Smile Sweet! Now you just need some sort of modular rack system to hang the toys properly. Oooh - and cool fluorescent lighting switched to the door.

Cool

-Rob

Yes, definitely, the inside is going to be a fun design project. Smile

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tlbailey1:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Definitely gonna need one of those!

Another security feature is ...

I would edit your post, no sense in telling everyone what you have, and how to get into it online... Wink

I mean while you're at it, can I have your address and the code to your security system and safe as well? Razz Oh, and if you have any dogs, what are their names, what kind of treats do they like and what time do you normally leave for the day? Any vacations planned?

Lol, I'm cracking up right now, good point.

Secret info removed. Cool

posted Hide Post
Fantastic project!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16108 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done. Come do one for me pls!!!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I like it, that's great!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7211 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
Sweet! Now you just need some sort of modular rack system to hang the toys properly. Oooh - and cool fluorescent lightin LED switched to the door.

Cool

-Rob

Fixed it for ya! Wink

No. Wrong. The flicker of a ballast powering up gives it a certain 80s vibe that can’t be replicated by LED.

I meant what I said.

Cool

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16272 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post