SIGforum
Happy Independence Day, tomorrow!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9090039174

July 03, 2020, 05:44 PM
RichardC
Happy Independence Day, tomorrow!
What are your plans?

I was thinking of starting some meats in the smoker before dawn, then driving to the office, posting the American Flag, and sitting on the front steps with a cooler of Budweiser

deleted[IMG][/IMG]

and my M1 rifle across my lap, with Gibson's "The Patriot" playing on my smartphone.

(Edit: the Flag, the rifle and the movie are more important than the Bud; searching for a smaller beer image.)

July 03, 2020, 05:54 PM
coloradohunter44
Away from home with the flying gig. Invited to the bosses 4th party with lots of food and a band. Social distancing? Then back to work the 5th shuttling his family home from his event. Happy fourth everyone!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
July 03, 2020, 10:05 PM
darthfuster

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
July 04, 2020, 10:41 AM
wxl
Couple flags out, chicken wings and pot of pintos with ham hocks
July 04, 2020, 02:42 PM
GT-40DOC
Plan to grill up some hot dogs(Cajun sausage), with baked beans and potato chips. Also maybe a cold beer or two....or three!!
July 04, 2020, 03:10 PM
dking271
I’ve got a Boston butt that’s 10hrs in on the smoker, 4 degrees away from its foil wrapped cooler nap. I have both kids and my parents joining us later tonight. Pulled pork, homemade potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans and, the rest of the fixins. Probably going to stream “The Outpost” and be thankful for the men and women who make everything possible tonight.