SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mass. State Legislator Figures out How to Fight Lberals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mass. State Legislator Figures out How to Fight Lberals Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Are you saying you want to leave some genders behind?” Lyons replied.

And he managed to sneak in some juvenile humor in a context where he'll get away with it in public. I like this guy.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Ask them what the "B" in LGBTQ stands for. Oops.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3456 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I don't even know what search terms to use, but very recently, there was a German politician from whatever party in Germany that isn't ultra-left and he began addressing a government body with "Ladies and gentlemen" and then worked his way through every last variation of the "genders" and was even interrupted a few times and shot back at them explaining that he hadn't finished his introduction yet. He went through the whole list and it took him several minutes. When he was finished with his greeting, he simply said "my party opposes this piece of legislation" and walked away from the podium to thunderous applause. The video was fantastic.

This is how it's done. Make them swallow the shit they're trying to force-feed us.

Posts: 17195 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Who here has actually seen a life long "transition" in the context of this thread?

Well, I have. Someone very dear to me. And it was and remains the best thing for the person involved.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6321 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
But that person identifies as their "new" gender, correct? Not one of the 73 "other" genders.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I am a meat Popsicle

Posts: 23560 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
2 + 2 /= 5

Twenty! The answer is twenty I say!

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Who here has actually seen a life long "transition" in the context of this thread?

Who here has seen parents push their liberal douchebaggery onto their kids and fuck them up even more than if they had allowed them to just be kids? Been plenty of that going around lately.

80 children as young as FOUR want to change gender every year
'Why did God make me like this?'
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

Do you think the parents didn't have anything to do with planting that stupid fucking seed in their developing minds?

Post a poll here on SigForum on how many people know personally someone that has "transitioned" from one sex to the other. Not "know's of or heard about" but actually know's, in the sense that you're talking about. You're results will show how small of a percentage of our population is actually affected by such. There is no need to add even more bullshit to already stupid government forms. You're chromosomes cannot be changed. Sure innies can become outties and vice versa, but biology is forever!

I have a question for everyone here:

When these "people" go to their doctors for regular health checkups, do they get screened for diseases targeting their biological sex or do they get targeted for their make believe sex?

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Who here has seen parents push their liberal douchebaggery onto their kids and fuck them up even more than if they had allowed them to just be kids? Been plenty of that going around lately.

80 children as young as FOUR want to change gender every year
'Why did God make me like this?'
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

Do you think the parents didn't have anything to do with planting that stupid fucking seed in their developing minds?

Post a poll here on SigForum on how many people know personally someone that has "transitioned" from one sex to the other. Not "know's of or heard about" but actually know's, in the sense that you're talking about. You're results will show how small of a percentage of our population is actually affected by such. There is no need to add even more bullshit to already stupid government forms. You're chromosomes cannot be changed. Sure innies can become outties and vice versa, but biology is forever!

I have a question for everyone here:

When these "people" go to their doctors for regular health checkups, do they get screened for diseases targeting their biological sex or do they get targeted for their make believe sex?

Both things can be true. I've seen fucked up mental cases that don't know what they are and claim all sorts of weird gender identities. But I also know a person that grew up lesbian and felt she was a man. She has transitioned, with the exception of adding a penis (not sure that can be done). But she had a hysterectomy and I swear that had I not been told she was a female I would never have known. She does body building competitions with men and wins and no one knows she has a vagina. But here's the rub... As far as gender she has no issues. This person is a man for all intents and purposes (minus the penis). His girlfriend says "him", he checks off male on the license applications, etc.

I believe there are true genetic defects that cause gender identity issues. I do not think all of it can just be called a mental health issue. But the hubbub over all these pronouns is just plain stupid and that is all part of the crazy liberal agenda to make these people one issue voters. If they were just left alone they would probably have just chosen male or female to identify with and be called. But the left has pushed this shit onto them to make them feel offended and discriminated against simply to get their votes.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12446 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post