SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I took the afternoon off
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I took the afternoon off Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
...to console my wife for 25 years of marriage today. Time goes fast people.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on one heck of a milestone!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, it gets better. Wink

Less than two years 'til #50.

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey congrats, I hope you broke the news to her gently.

Posts: 2018 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Here's to 25 more!

Congratulations on the milestone.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11158 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

My people have a tradition. We go out separately on our anniversary. If we decide that we want to renew the contract, we come back home.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31453 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's to 25 more!

Dang, talk about kicking a guy when he's down. Big Grin

Just kidding. Congrats!

Posts: 10811 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Congratulations!

My people have a tradition. We go out separately on our anniversary. If we decide that we want to renew the contract, we come back home.

I haven't been back for three years now.

She got get.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5507 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. I got lucky. If not for her I'd probably be livin in a van down by the river.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations rookie! We are coming up on 36.

Posts: 12950 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2639 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
You are good folks and I appreciate you. Congrats!

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Don't worry, it gets better. Wink

Less than two years 'til #50.

Ouch. I'm just over 2 years to that landmark. Maybe I'll get lucky and die! Smile

quote:
Thanks all. I got lucky. If not for her I'd probably be livin in a van down by the river.

What have you got against rivers and vans? Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
She is just using you for sex, she doesn't care about your mind, you should feel cheap and used, just a desirable piece of meat.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After 38 years, I leave on our anniversary for the same reason.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they said it wouldn't last...
Congrats to the both of you! That is a milestone.

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Been 44 years for me... but only 38 in a row Big Grin

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
console

Sounds romantic. Especially if particulars of your death benefits weren't part of the interaction.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post