SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Women drivers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women drivers... Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted

https://twitter.com/AmiriKing/.../1723690239217074550

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
We really need to re-institute mental health services in this country.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
What the hell?

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Start drinking early, did you?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
WTAF?!?!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Colorado plates, they be smoking the wacky weed out there. I could tell the difference when they legalized, you would have cars going down the road doing all sorts of wierd stuff.

Posts: 3576 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
That poor Bentley!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A SEXIST WOULD SAY!!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8365 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
What an amature. I'll see your Colorado driver and raise you a portland Oregon driver in their $300,000.00 car.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
That poor Bentley!

Looks like Bentley badge from the front, but a Chrysler 300 from the back. I think it’s a Chrysler.

Posts: 2123 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
More from the Denver Gazette

Video shows car driving down 16th Street Mall sidewalk, hitting other vehicles

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
A rental? If so, at the return the deep scratches will be noticed.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1570 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
A rental? If so, at the return the deep scratches will be noticed.

Custom plates, so doubt its a rental.

Posts: 3576 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Steal a car, hit a lot of stuff, post it on social media, get lots of clicks, repeat...

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffxjet:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
That poor Bentley!

Looks like Bentley badge from the front, but a Chrysler 300 from the back. I think it’s a Chrysler.

Damn, fucked that Ghetto Bentley (chrysler 300) up nicely!!

Posts: 2042 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this classic Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
More from the Denver Gazette

Video shows car driving down 16th Street Mall sidewalk, hitting other vehicles
What the author of that new story fails to mention that would help those unfamiliar with 16th street is that portion is always closed to vehicles regardless of construction.

I was in Denver this fall and the 16th St construction was a PITA for pedestrians, but it didn't affect traffic. During my visit, I had walked past where she rammed the car and it was full of homeless people and reeked of weed. It sure wasn't the 16th St I remembered from my last visit 20 years ago.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Amazing. Glad I don't work downtown any more. Turned into a hellhole since March, 2020

Posts: 4025 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well..she got on her way, didn't she?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woman driver but also entitled lib for sure.

Posts: 679 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post