SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Introducing Dug the Pug
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing Dug the Pug Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Cutie! I do like a pug.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Crazy adorable!!

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I Dig Dug!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Hi, This is Dug again and I'm having a lazy Sunday afternoon nap on Dad's chair with a full belly...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
so precious- congrats

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pug's are the best, we had our grand dog (my son's) for 11 years. The only bad thing is all the shedding, OMG the little monsters shed more hair then you could imagine, I'm talking a handful every bath and don't even look in the vacuum!!!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kcl1960:
Pug's are the best, we had our grand dog (my son's) for 11 years. The only bad thing is all the shedding, OMG the little monsters shed more hair then you could imagine, I'm talking a handful every bath and don't even look in the vacuum!!!

Pugs shed BIG TIME!!!

We have a Roomba that runs every night.

Makes getting daily Pug love better…

sawmill grill kennett square

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post