SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SF Show And Tell: Show Us/Tell Us What Your EDC Items Are
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SF Show And Tell: Show Us/Tell Us What Your EDC Items Are Login/Join 
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’m a bit surprised at how many members carry a flashlight everyday. I carry one from time-to-time, but never considered carrying one all the time.

I keep the flashlight in my backpack that also has a number of other things. So maybe in all fairness thats not EDC since I only carry my backpack when I am working during the week and when I travel.

JC

Posts: 1276 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

pretty boring, but they all work.

Posts: 8151 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’m a bit surprised at how many members carry a flashlight everyday. I carry one from time-to-time, but never considered carrying one all the time.

I keep the flashlight in my backpack that also has a number of other things. So maybe in all fairness thats not EDC since I only carry my backpack when I am working during the week and when I travel.
I've bought flashlights for myself and relatives for years and they always end up in glove boxes, tool boxes, and backpacks instead of on the body. That all changed when I found the Streamlight 73200 KeyMate USB. I always have it with me, and the bigger surprise is that 100% of the people I've given it as a gift have it on their keychain.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23333 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post