SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner: 95flhr ! Karma ... 870 Stock and Forend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner: 95flhr ! Karma ... 870 Stock and Forend Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted
Karma ... 870 Stock and Forend.

Will select sometime next week. (If can not see pic, try a different browser).

Stock is more youth in length, see measurements in pic. Guess can be lengthened with spacers between stock and butt plate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old dino,

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Please toss my name in the hat. Thank you

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6495 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 814 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I'm in. If I win, I'll Karma my stock and forend.

I'm unable to view the pics btw.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Please add me thanks.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Living the Dream

Posts: 4021 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:

Your browser is probably Chrome. I can see the pics on any of my devices logged in or not but when I do the same using Chrome I can not see the pic either.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:

Your browser is probably Chrome. I can see the pics on any of my devices logged in or not but when I do the same using Chrome I can not see the pic either.

Firefox 78.14.0Esr

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Lucky unlucky #1 ... 95flhr !

Please send me your mailing info (email in my profile) and I will have it UPS to you by Tuesday (or earlier if they do not start the repaving in front of my house on Monday Smile ).

Sent email to your address on file on this forum.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old dino,

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the Stock and Forend.

Email has been returned. Thank you very much, an old 870 will be revitalized.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6495 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

Pleased to hear !

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

Pleased to hear !

The Stock has been received, was out of town and my darling wife put it in the garage and didn’t tell me. Thank you, hopefully one night this week I can get it installed.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
UPS told me would arrive tomorrow Monday ... but I see on the tracking you actually got it a few days early on Friday ! Glad you got it. Enjoy.