SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Road Rage incident near me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Road Rage incident near me Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I was nearby at Starbucks having a nice frappuccino . . .

Link to article.

UPDATE: Lynchburg Police say two women are now facing charges after a road rage incident on Thursday, April 11, in Lynchburg.

Officials say after receiving several reports of an assault in progress on Wards Road and seeing video captured by a concerned citizen they were able to determine that three people from one vehicle attacked another person.

Police say 37-year-old Tiffany Marie Brown of Amherst was located in Amherst County and with the assistance of the Amherst County Sheriff’s Office, she was taken into custody without incident.

They say she has been charged with assault and battery, assault and battery by mob, and property damage.

Officials also say 18-year-old Samantha Allyse Brown was also arrested and charged with assault and battery and assault and battery by mob.

Police say charges are also pending against a 17-year-old involved in the incident.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3595 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
In Russia women football players would have got out of the vehicle and beat the crap out the the assaulting party...

Posts: 23603 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
There's not a lot going on in Lynchburg. They should drop the charges if the participants will agree to get in the ring at the Lynchburg civic center and let the city charge admission for the locals to watch them finish the fight. The city makes money, the townspeople get live entertainment and the gals get no criminal record; a win-win for all.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs a time-out.

Posts: 26955 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Not Liberty alum, no doubt. Probably angry they missed the daily special at Bk Wink

Posts: 13820 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Ladies cease to be ladies when they act like savages. I’d have stepped out of my car and popped that dumb bitch right in the mouth.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15635 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Victim should have at least rolled up her window, preferably with her assailant’s arms in it.

Posts: 26955 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Ladies cease to be ladies when they act like savages. I’d have stepped out of my car and popped that dumb bitch right in the mouth.

My Grandfather had a similar saying....."if she wants to fight like a man ......treat her like a man"

He first told me that around the age of 8-10 when girl threatened to kick me in the nuts.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Ladies cease to be ladies when they act like savages.
Agreed. They want equality and bow up, they get equality.

Shit, what she did would get her shot dead her in Florida.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Shit, what she did would get her shot dead her in Florida.[/QUOTE]

Makes a more polite society

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob at the Beach:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Shit, what she did would get her shot dead here in Florida.
Makes a more polite society.

Heinlein certainly thought so.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
There's a town called Lynchburg?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10944 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The driver probably deserved it. He/she was probably caught taking a vertical video....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
There's a town called Lynchburg?

Named for a guy named Lynch as opposed to the activity that goes by that name. At least I hope that is the case.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Yes it was name after John Lynch.

Link

The most famous Lynchburg is probably Lynchburg Tn. Home of Jack Daniels.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3595 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Victim should have at least rolled up her window, preferably with her assailant’s arms in it.

It's a little tough to do, in the moment. Trust me.

God bless America.

Posts: 13529 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post