SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about using the Buccaneer's logo/merch as a post MAGA theme?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about using the Buccaneer's logo/merch as a post MAGA theme? Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted
Could be I'm crazy, but the Super Bowl made me look at the Buccaneers current logo. And by golly it seems like a good fit for a new, subtle perhaps, way to support the orange man...especially as he's a Florida resident now.

Just the best example (to me) I found in a quick search, use your own imagination for individual effect.
It's worth mentioning that I generally despise sports, and trending douche baggery in the take-a-knee camp certainly justifies that.
So while I haven't worn NFL anything since grade school, maybe I have better reason to now?

Please note that this is about as close to a political thread as I'm ever going to start, and I hope it doesn't go down the drain due to bad behaviour.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have a really hard time trying to find a way to associate DJT with an NFL franchise.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Buccaneer.

What it costs to buy a really cheap set of ear rings.
Big Grin

Posts: 11862 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Kinda hard to imagine a woke nfl logo being attributed to anything besides....well...that.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2845 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
How much is that corn? Buck an ear.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Buccaneer.

What it costs to buy a really cheap set of ear rings.
Big Grin

Price of Corn in Russia.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I got a trick-or-treater dressed as a pirate.
I asked him, "So you're a pirate? Where are your buccaneers?"
He said, "They're under my buckin' hat!"

Posts: 27992 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I would have a really hard time trying to find a way to associate DJT with an NFL franchise.

I wouldn't if he bought the team! Of course then it wouldn't be covert and likely a goodly share of those self entitled bastards would refuse to play for him!

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2892 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post