SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm Pretty Sure This Will Make You Proud To Be An AMERICAN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Pretty Sure This Will Make You Proud To Be An AMERICAN Login/Join 
posted
Forgive me if this is an old post by another forum member.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3Gm5PGvRM

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 11170 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
They are always so humble. It’s as if the MOH finds them.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
He is from western NY and is a great guy (I've met him). I think he lives in Batavia now and has a local radio show. If you get a chance, I recommend reading his book "House to House".

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8530 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:
I recommend reading his book "House to House".

That book is incoming. Thank you for the tip.

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
That is one SERIOUSLY Selfless and Humble Warrior! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8922 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Such an exemplary display of courage and conviction. Yes, this makes you proud to be a real American.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A brilliant speech, beautifully delivered and with heart many have NEVER experienced in a speech.

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That was amazing. Well beyond what I expected. Thank you for posting, Bytes.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That was an incredibly intelligent, well thought-out speech, and he delivered it naturally and effectively. That may be one of the best speeches I’ve ever heard. He is a gifted orator in addition to being an exemplary soldier. I’ll look for his book next...I’m certain it is a fantastic work.

Bytes — you’re right; that does make me even prouder to be an American! It’s comforting to know there are still men and women of courage and valor in our military forces fighting to protect our unique freedoms.

God bless that man, his family, and all the members of our great military past, present, and future.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That is the definition of humility. Thanks for posting.

Q

Posts: 26426 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting, Bytes.

An incredibly humble and well spoken man.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
House to House: An Epic Memoir of War Kindle Edition
by David Bellavia

https://smile.amazon.com/House...-ebook/dp/B000W5MI12

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
God bless all of our troops be they past/ present/ future. Job well done. ...................drill sgt.

Posts: 2014 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine working with him and not knowing any of this until you read the MoH citation? Big Grin

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Glad I watched that.

Thank you Bytes and Thank you Staff Sgt.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5133 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post