SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lots of Deals at Academy Sports today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lots of Deals at Academy Sports today Login/Join 
Picture of JSB3
posted
Jetboil Flash in ugly Real Tree Camo $25 Don't backpack but it looked fun and was normally $100(Discontinued)
Estwing Campers Axe $15 (Old packaging mark down)
Buck 110 Folders, not the lightweight version, $15 picked up 2 of them. (Plastic blister pack beat to shit and taped together. Knifes are spotless though, no fingerprints on the blade or brass)
Trijicon MRO Red Dot $100 (Just kidding, checking if you were paying attention.)

No deals on guns or ammo though.

They had a lot of Brooks and Asics running shoes marked down from $130-150 to $40 and $50, I'm assuming new model years.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Local to you & today only? I'm definitely near needing a new pair of shoes.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15383 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
It was not an advertised sale, more like things be marked down to move inventory.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I checked the website, did say needed to "visit the store" for the special pricing on the Buck 110. $15 is a deal. I'm out of town this weekend, perhaps if I see an AS driving home I'll use it as an opportunity for a break. Tx.

Posts: 1830 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post