SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sneaky Pete Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sneaky Pete Holsters Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Is anyone here familiar with a Sneaky Pete holster?

https://www.sneakypeteholsters...e-holster-belt-loop/

Any thoughts about them?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dad has one for his P938 and loves it. I have one of their mag holders and it does a great job of keeping lint and other junk out. Well made products, I give them a thumbs up!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 680 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're high quality. Of course, criminals who review gun magazines will immediately identify you as a carrier and kill you first. Or not. Big Grin Pretty much it depends on your age. People are used to seeing old guys like me carrying stuff like eyeglass cases and pliers and hemostat carriers and whatnot, nobody gives Sneaky Pete second look. On mjeggins, however, it may look out of place.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I would rather have that Amazon bag shown in the above link. A whole lot cheaper and would blend in better.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I considered one for about 5 minutes until I read a review where the guys said "I felt like I was walking around with a colostomy bag on"

Ummm, no thanks.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My preferred carry here in very hot Las Vegas. Too hot now to wear any kind of a vest and I don't go around in a T shirt (tucked in or out) and fanny packs are much bulkier and more difficult to access the gun for me. (Don't believe in purse carry, either; want something more strongly attached to me.)

I don't care if the bad guy sees it for what it is. As a woman, I actually hope he realizes what it is and goes looking for an easier female to attack.

Posts: 346 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Absolutely a joke, everyone knows you have a gun.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
What kind of gun are you wishing to carry? I have an unused one that I'd be happy to send you if it would work for your firearm.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Absolutely a joke, everyone knows you have a gun.
Depending on where you are, that might not matter. Here, the law says "concealed only," and holsters like the Sneaky Pete comply with the law.

Also, in Florida, anyone who is not legally barred from possessing a firearm may have one in her / his vehicle, even without a carry permit, as long as it is "securely encased." The Sneaky Pete would meet that requirement.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31442 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Though I rarely carry, I have one. As long as you use it for something like a Ruger LCP, it can be mistaken for a cellphone carrier. People in the know, will spot it for what it is but most won't give it a second glance. It certainly is more discreet than the open carry, "shoot me first" cowboys I encounter in Walmart.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
What kind of gun are you wishing to carry? I have an unused one that I'd be happy to send you if it would work for your firearm.

I have a P232

I would love to try it out.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
232 might fit. Had it 2-3 years, never used, when I moved to the country it turned up in a moving box. If you'll email a shipping address I'll drop it off at the post office when I go into town.

Hope it works for you....if not perhaps you can pass it along to someone else.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
232 might fit. Had it 2-3 years, never used, when I moved to the country it turned up in a moving box. If you'll email a shipping address I'll drop it off at the post office when I go into town.

Thank you sir, email on the way. Smile

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
They may have been a good idea back in the day when carrying PDAs were common among business people.

Posts: 7450 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey elde, received it and it is a tad too small for the P232 (maybe a PPK will fit?). Frown

A bit of feedback from my wife was "too big for a guy to wear. If it were on the hip of a professional woman (wearing a "pant suit" or other type office/managerial attire), probably not going to get a second look."