SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Spike In Syphilis Among Newborns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spike In Syphilis Among Newborns Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
This article was in this mornings paper. It's a long article and I was doing ok reading it until I got to this part:

Health professionals fear rates could rise even further if President Donald Trump and the Republican Congress repeal the Affordable Care Act and people lose access to reproductive health care.

“STD rates aren’t going to just stop,” said Natasha Felkins, a health educator for Planned Parenthood in Bakersfield, the main city in Kern County. “When health coverage goes away or when things are cut, we are going to see numbers increase and that’s going to affect all of us.”

How about just stopping the activity that passes it along to others. Roll Eyes

http://khn.org/news/spike-in-s...by-broader-epidemic/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about just stopping the activity that passes it along to others. Roll Eyes

Well, as I understand it, the baby gets it from dear old mommy. So if dear old mommy was a little more careful about who she crawls into the sack with, maybe the problem would not be so widespread. No pun intended.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know.....I think if you're on welfare they should put that implant birth control in as part of the plan, the one that lasts like 7 years......I'd be willing to contribute to it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
How do you combat this shit? Every news organization slips something like this in every article. We expect to see a rise in that or a drop in this with the new administration. Some of it subtle other times overt, most are too dumb to see the agenda.

News flash DJT didn't give yo baby mama STDs.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
News flash DJT didn't give yo baby mama STDs.

Are you sure on that one? Wink

Posts: 7403 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post