SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pen recommendations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pen recommendations Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Everyman Brass Grafton Mini Twist, Pocket-Size Luxury Metal Writing Pen, Premium Gel Ink, Office, Business, EDC $ 29

https://everyman.co/products/n...-edition-brass-twist

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I looked these over and ordered one. Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16129 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite pen of all time is the zebra F-701 modified to use a Fisher space pen cartridge. Perfect heft without being overly heavy. Less than $15 also. I’ve bought pens for $100 that are not nearly this good.

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 242 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Something to consider is that as nice as a lot of the pens mentioned in this thread are, in my experience, only a Fisher Space Pen survives for any length of time in a car in Florida.

Every other pen I have ever left in my truck has gone dry in the intense heat of a parked car. The Fisher Pens do not.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post