SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - P229, 40 Recoil Spring - *WINNER ArtieS*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - P229, 40 Recoil Spring - *WINNER ArtieS* Login/Join 
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted
Kinda wimpy KARMA but here it is:

I have a slide recoil spring for a P229 in 40. This has the purple painted end on it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yanici,

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks for chance

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'll have a go at it. Thanks.

Posts: 7387 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thank you

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the shot - it would be nice to have an extra on hand when a replacement for my P229/40 is needed. Cool

Withdrawing since I won RNshooter's 10mm/40 reloading manual karma, I think it's best to let someone else have a shot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ShouldBFishin,

Posts: 1809 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I could use that.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12802 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Due to lack of interest I hearby close this KARMA.

ArtieS you win. Email your name and address to me so I can send out the spring.

Happy New Year to you all and stay safe.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post