SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obamacare Replacement by GOP
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obamacare Replacement by GOP Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
John Fucking McCain.

I hate his guts

You and me both.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
McCain: "I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal"

As if this parasite has any conscience at all, let alone good conscience.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Does anyone here doubt that Obamacare is collapsing further every day, and that it's only a matter of time before it ceases to function altogether?

John McCain, childish obstructionist that he is, may be our savior. Believe me when I say that I want him to be out of the Senate immediately, but the self-centered jackass may- without realizing it- help President Trump achieve his goal in the long run.

Perhaps it will be that the very last news McCain hears out of Washington before his death is that he, in a roundabout way, gave President Trump one of his greatest victories.

Absolutely true. Everyday Obamacare stays on the books it collapses a little more under its own weight. Trump was right about it eating itself alive in a couple of years and then the Dems will come crawling to the Repubs to pass something.

In the meantime, we all suffer and the message I get from all this is that the Democrats are happy with Obamacare as is and how it's proceeding.

Like when we hit the debt ceiling and the Dems realized they were spending too much and came crawling to us on their knees to get spending under control?

Oh, wait...that’s not what happened at all.

There is not a politician alive who wants to vote no and bankrupt healthcare for America. Just like they don’t want to vote no and shut down .gov.

What entitlement has been reigned in because it didn’t have enough funding so they changed corse? All they do is simply fund it. Spend more, increase debt. This will never be undone once it’s complete. I’m not aware of any example that would be analogous to what you describe.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he says he could vote for the bill but won't because he doesn't like it being presented without democrat input and endless senate hearings.

Mitch needs change the senates committee assignments and remove McCain from all of them. McCain needs to be punished. What an asshole.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Twin sons of bitches from different mothers

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
McCain: "I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal"

As if this parasite has any conscience at all, let alone good conscience.

I hope he'll be unconscious soon.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just change parties already!

McStain.....

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

No greater defenders of Obamacare than John McCain and Rand Paul. They have saved Obama's legacy for him.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McCain campaigning last fall:

when he needed your vote

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Dear cancer, please hurry up and kill John McCain.

-asshole aka Stickman428

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
This is a big surprise. Roll Eyes

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Does anyone here doubt that Obamacare is collapsing further every day, and that it's only a matter of time before it ceases to function altogether?

John McCain, childish obstructionist that he is, may be our savior. Believe me when I say that I want him to be out of the Senate immediately, but the self-centered jackass may- without realizing it- help President Trump achieve his goal in the long run.

Perhaps it will be that the very last news McCain hears out of Washington before his death is that he, in a roundabout way, gave President Trump one of his greatest victories.

Absolutely true. Everyday Obamacare stays on the books it collapses a little more under its own weight. Trump was right about it eating itself alive in a couple of years and then the Dems will come crawling to the Repubs to pass something.

In the meantime, we all suffer and the message I get from all this is that the Democrats are happy with Obamacare as is and how it's proceeding.

Like when we hit the debt ceiling and the Dems realized they were spending too much and came crawling to us on their knees to get spending under control?

Oh, wait...that’s not what happened at all.

There is not a politician alive who wants to vote no and bankrupt healthcare for America. Just like they don’t want to vote no and shut down .gov.

What entitlement has been reigned in because it didn’t have enough funding so they changed corse? All they do is simply fund it. Spend more, increase debt. This will never be undone once it’s complete. I’m not aware of any example that would be analogous to what you describe.

Couldn't agree more.
Ever since the beginning, I've been hearing Obamacare is unsustainable, then Obamacare will collapse under its own weight, and then Obamacare is collapsing, and now, it's only a matter of time before Obamacare will completely collapse. What the hell does it even mean? It means fuck to me. It will still be law, and folks will still be fucked in the ass, one way or another. Once entitlement sets in and grows root, there is no going back.
If God granted me just one wish, all the maggots in the DC swamp will burn for all eternity plus forever. Roll Eyes

When was the last time these DC fuckers repealed anything?

Q

Posts: 26400 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
as much as I want that bastard to just die already - he's already brain dead, he just hasn't stopped breathing yet

I hope the bastard lives long enough to see Obamacare totally collapse, and the democrats should rename it The John McCain health Services Plan - so no only will the program fail, but his legacy will be one of failure as well

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel certain that the Pres. and a large number of Republicans were not expecting McCain to vote yes on the repeal bill. I just wish McShit was from some other state than mine!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Stupid prick.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Prohibition Possibly???

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Prohibition Possibly???

And all it took was a few years of organized crime to the extreme.

The new speakeasy will be an underground medical clinic. The mob will regularly engage in running gun battles with the Feds while smuggling basic medical supplies, Canadian pharmaceuticals, and even physicians.

I like it. Where do I sign up?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The new speakeasy will be an underground medical clinic. The mob will regularly engage in running gun battles with the Feds while smuggling basic medical supplies, Canadian pharmaceuticals, and even physicians.

That actually sounds like an improvement.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2070 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I will take care of your heart problems. My office is in the local self-storage unit. Office hours midnight to three am. Or I will make house calls, pay in Krugerrands.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
works for me

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post