SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, uhh, there was this mobster, see? His name was Tony Cakes (not really) and uhh, well, this happened...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, uhh, there was this mobster, see? His name was Tony Cakes (not really) and uhh, well, this happened... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Is it wrong for me that I just LOL'ed? I apologize if it is. LOL.

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a human at first.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2047 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Gives new meaning to, “headed down to Brooklyn”

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
When I saw that update to the story today, I thought, well that was a twist I wasn't expecting.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/i/status/1804182562086216011

a little longer video. The man kneeling down w the yellow vest is the driver of the yellow truck

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
What's that in the road, a head?

Posts: 6794 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Gives new meaning to the expression "don't loose your head."

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1607 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
“ Headless body in crossless walk”

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is horrible.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19775 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
What's that in the road, a head?

You mean the censored thing that looks like a head fifty yards down the road from the headless body? Or the other thing?

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's a play on words: "What in the road ahead?"

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ok, serious question(s). How is it that the city truck driver did not see the guy as he was making the turn? Busy texting? Or, maybe it was a hit?

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I think the driver believed the Cake Meister was cleared.

I have been in big city traffic both driving and pedestrian, and people cut things really close without giving it a second thought.

Or, that's some Sopranos shit right there.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took the head clean off? Hit! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I guess he will try to get ahead in life….

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2948 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isnt NYC a fun town? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s a horseless head, man.

“It’s just desserts." - Hannibal Lecter

Posts: 11697 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post