SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mike Rowe's Returning the Favor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Rowe's Returning the Favor Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
For those of you who Facebook, take a look at Mike Rowe's new series 'Returning the Favor'. A great show proving there are still decent people in this country. Two episodes available so far. (Haven't found a way to linky FB videos to this thread).

Michael

Posts: 1145 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Mike Rowe is a freaking national treasure.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Mike Rowe is a freaking national treasure.

Amen to that.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
The episode with the shop that helps veterans with PTSD by teaching them how to build motorcycles was fantastic.

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
The episode with the shop that helps veterans with PTSD by teaching them how to build motorcycles was fantastic.

Watching it now. Just hit the part were an Army guy says he lost his leg in an explosion in 2003...and then reenlisted because he "wasn't going out on someone else's terms."

Guys like that make me so proud to be an American. I wish I was half the man he is.

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
There are a few more episodes up. I love this show and I hope it sticks around for awhile.

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every episode of this show is great!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1768 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post