SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many watts is your house using "at rest"?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many watts is your house using "at rest"? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Ouch. Did you check all the breakers and switches, or are you just going to wait rather than risk burning the house down?

Yea. And rebooted twice. System seems to be generating power and there are no error codes. But I noticed that the meter was increasing only and not sending power to the grid. Checked the app and it was showing zero power generated.

To be safe, I just turned off everything after Service rep gave me an appt. Still waiting for service guy to come.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12758 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My house has a "smart" electric digital meter. It says exactly how many watts my house is using at any given time. It said 1850 watts this morning when I looked at it.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post