SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thin Blue line flag the symbol of the confederacy. Teacher harrassing student.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thin Blue line flag the symbol of the confederacy. Teacher harrassing student. Login/Join 
posted

'That's not the American flag, that's the new confederacy flag': Substitute California teacher is caught on camera slamming eighth-grader's pro-police thin blue line face mask

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-flag-face-mask.html

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Disgusting behavior but I’m not surprised by anything that comes out of California

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What kind of “adult” gets into an argument with a child over something like this? This is the poison of the left on full display. I have no doubt that this asshole is one of those traitors that supports defunding the police. Time for the left to eat another of its own by kicking this moron to the curb.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A big ol’ FU to the teacher, glad he lost his meal ticket at that school (& should be monitored wherever his ass ends up).

Bully for the young man standing tall. Not takin any guff from the Anti America stupe.

That video also reminded me to start my search for another Blue Line Flag. I’d appreciate any info on not finding one made
in China is very much appreciated.

A change is coming.

Thank you.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Time for the left to eat another of its own by kicking this moron to the curb.
Pfffff. He will be applauded and heralded a hero.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
In orde or there to be a “new” flag representing the Confederate States of America (CSA), wouldn’t it be necessary to
(1) reconstitute the CSA;
(2) have a convention or meeting of the legislature of the CSA;
(3) vote on the matter of a new flag;
(4) have the CSA President (selecting necessitates a general election for President) sign the new flag bill into law.

Otherwise, it’s a a meme of the American flag.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Time for the left to eat another of its own by kicking this moron to the curb.
Pfffff. He will be applauded and heralded a hero.

Perhaps in far leftist circles but the fact that a commie affiliate carried the story means that even they recognize that the “hate the blue” movement is losing precious mainstream steam.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't it amazing how all those confederates and KKK members from the south lost their accents, changed their ethnicities to black, hispanic, asian, southern European, and eastern European, and infiltrated all the police departments in the entire USA?

Huh, never would have believed it if the leftists didn't insist it is so.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Thin Blue Line flag is now the flag of the Confederacy? WTF?

See how these leftist turds keep getting away with redefining things to fit their agenda? We have to draw the line and stop this shit. NOW.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
camping trip

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I'll bet the price of a good cup of coffee that a 'Che' T-shirt wouldn't have ruffled a single feather of subby.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Huh..... I guess I will buy 3 more Blue Line T-shirts then. I didn't realize they piss off the retards/progressives. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy is a substitute because he foolishly allows himself to get caught up in frivolous arguments with adolescents. Hard to tell which one is the adult and which is the child....

Rare was there a substitute teacher in middle or, high school that was socially adjusted, emotionally mature and understood how to interact with kids. All the ones I can remember (30-years ago now) were idiots or pushovers, there was a few decent ones but, the majority were odd-ducks with idiosyncrasies and odd characteristics.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Again yet another reason public education needs dismantled.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Who would the substitute call if someone broke into his house or stole his car? The new confederacy? Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with the Confederate Flag? Confused

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Unreal, but doesn’t surprise me.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Again yet another reason public education needs dismantled.
^^^This. When you cut through all the BS, this is the solution that needs to happen.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Those who claim this is the new confederate flag aren't very good at history. The confederacy died in this country over 150 years ago.

More leftist divisional propaganda.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Leftists are masters of the false equivalency. This particular Leftist argues with children because he’s not very bright.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post