SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Air soft revolver looking for a new home - Winner is V-Tail
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air soft revolver looking for a new home - Winner is V-Tail Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
I have a UHC Air Gun Revolver, a dimensionally an exact replica of a Colt Python revolver with a 4-inch barrel.

Here's the exact item I'm giving away:

https://www.amazon.com/UHC-inc...C3I6?ref_=ast_sto_dp

I bought it many years ago not to shoot airsoft, but to hire a bespoke holster maker to fabricate an ornate Tom Threepersons style sixgun holster to use as a barbecue gun. But since I never went to any gun barbecues, and it's getting time to start thinning the herd, I'd like to give this to anyone who'd like it.

I'll draw a name on January 8 and ship it free as long as you're in the lower 48, to avoid excessive shipping costs for an otherwise inexpensive item.

If it's not to early, Happy New Year to everyone on the Great Sigforum.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wrightd,

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'm in, lucky #1! Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 6511 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to give it a loving home.
Thanks for the Karma

ARman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s cool. I didn’t know they made a revolver. Count me in as well.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Python look-alike would be a neat thing to have.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Nice practice toy!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Well, if it needs a new home:

I happen to have a George Lawrence of Portland, Oregon rig that is empty. 621 is the designator for 4” inch Colt Python, 24 is the model of holster, B stands for basket weave, and S is for sight protector.

Great karma, please include my name.

Thank you.

Posts: 11017 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice offer, please include me, love wheelguns
and an air soft would be fun....

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance please

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this great give away, please put me in.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 75 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah, please count me in as well !

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Very generous, I'd love a shot..

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fun idea and a generous gesture. Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 100 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please include me. It will work well to shoot at the Javelina. Non lethal GTFO my yard. (I won’t shoot them with a BB gun, I find that to be mean).

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a great offer!
Please add me to the mix.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4139 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Python look-alike would be a neat thing to have.

Please include me.

The Winner is: V-Tail

Email sent !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Congratulations V-Tail. If you get it to him in 2 days, he'll have it for his birthday.

Posts: 11017 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post