SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 626
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Giuliani hammering Joe Biden

Rudy is not messing around anymore. Jesus.
This is straight Dragon-Energy, Tiger-Blood shit.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
an initial positive indicator from Florida

This isn't polling. This is looking at early Florida returns.

video at

https://twitter.com/robbystarb.../1322191016816947212

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala is in Fort Worth today. Although the campaign won’t release the location of the rally since so many of their other rally’s have attracted massive crowds of Trump supporters.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
We need Trump Jr. down in South Texas, promptly. Even the local machine wouldn't be able to hold down the enthusiasm - or the turnout - but one little catalyst could be oh so valuable in the next couple of days.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A patriot in Houston is doing God's work Big Grin

Video in the link.

quote:

Trump supporter follows Biden campaign bus all over Houston in hearse called the "Democrat Cemetery Vote Collector"

While Joe Biden has been handling a light schedule of morning campaign stops and basement naps, his campaign bus has been driving throughout the southern US.

In Houston, one Trump supporter decided to troll the Biden team by driving a hilariously decked-out hearse behind the bus with MAGA-approved branding.

The majestic vehicle has some generic Trump 2020 decals, but it's the other messages on this baby that takes it to that next level of trollery. Here are a few of them:

"Collecting Democrat votes one dead stiff at a time."
"Dig 'em Deeper, Bury 'em Cheaper Funeral Parlor"
"Clinton Foundation Suicide Limo Service – 1-800-HANG-URSELF"
"Official Democrat Cemetery Vote Collector"

When the bus stopped, the hearse reportedly set up shop with a sign that read "Don't forget 10% for the Big Guy" in reference to the bombshell emails allegedly from Hunter Biden on the family's corrupt business dealings.

The driver of the hearse indicated that local law enforcement had shown support for the hilarious display.

At the time of publishing, the Biden bus had reportedly pulled away from their campaign stop after no supporters showed up. The hearse team seemed to be in hot pursuit. We look forward to updating you on any further hilarious developments.

https://notthebee.com/article/...dead-stiff-at-a-time

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Lime or Lyme?

Spelling matters! Wink

white·wash:
1. a solution of lime and water or of whiting, size, and water, used for painting walls white.

2. a deliberate concealment of someone's mistakes or faults in order to clear their name.

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
A patriot in Houston is doing God's work Big Grin

Video in the link.

I can't stop laughing at this. Big Grin

Troll Level Grand Master!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Giuliani hammering Joe Biden

Rudy is not messing around anymore. Jesus.

Giuliani of old would never have communicated like this. He has learned a bit from Trump, to go for the jugular and tell it bluntly, honestly.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Granpa Gibberish needs the basement

WOW, that was worse than I expected.

Apram Lincoln?
President Clump?

Reminds me of some comedy show where the heroes messed with the jerk's teleprompter. . .
Serious question. Is it the responsibility of the SS to change this urine soaked, mentally defective, relic when he soils himself? I truly believe the man has reached that stage in his life.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Granpa Gibberish needs the basement

WOW, that was worse than I expected.

Apram Lincoln?
President Clump?

Reminds me of some comedy show where the heroes messed with the jerk's teleprompter. . .
Serious question. Is it the responsibility of the SS to change this urine soaked, mentally defective, relic when he soils himself? I truly believe the man has reached that stage in his life.

Well. They are forced to watch the old pervert swim around naked. So probably

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Usually I can figure out what he was trying to say. But, this time, I'm stumped.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7WQ1tdxSqI

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
It's “true internash of a depressure”.

The real issue of our time that we all care about, lots and lots.

You just didn’t catch it because he speaks 60 xiles ex zour.

Keep up.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”...

hahahaha

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Can you pity the person doing the ASL?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There's still no joy in Mudville. Four days before the election, Bernie Sanders came out with the following.

"I think it is fair to say that in many ways the Democratic Party has become the party of the coastal elites, folks who have a lot of money, upper-middle-class people who are good people, who believe in social justice in many respects," Sanders responded. "But I think for many, many years the Democratic Party has not paid the kind of attention to working-class needs that they should've."

Bernie Sanders Says Democratic Party Has Become A 'Party Of Coastal Elites'
Jocelyn Grzeszczak, Newsweek, 10/30/20
http://www.newsweek.com/bernie...astal-elites-1543532

Gee, Bern, when you say "several years" do you mean the Clinton Administration? That was "triangulation", Bern.

Meanwhile the panting little donkeys over on DU keep posting "SHUT UP" as fast as their pale white little finger tips can fly over the keyboard. It sounds to me as though the Dems aren't really all that confident in the unity of their party, but really don't want to have anything to do with those grubby working class types anyway.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ted the swimmer Kennedy used to slur like that a year or two before he went tango uniform.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”...

I hope he can help me with that. I think I had it, was married to it, or stepped in a pile of it and could not get it off my shoe...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Don't y'all miss The Tonight Show?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post