SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I heard that this morning and couldn't believe he would say something like that. OK, it's Biden so it shouldn't surprise me but it does.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
He knows he's heard that somewhere before...

The guy that refuses to endorse him because he knows he's a friggen' idiot? Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
We are very fortunate to have the current selection of Democratic candidates and the 4 girl squad in the House. The more they speak the better it is for Trump. Now if Trump would only shut off his tweeter Mad

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
must've just had a chat

???

. . .with jonathan gruber.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I can't WAIT to hear what President Trump is going to do with that. I think I faintly hear the sounds of a new butthole being torn in the far distance...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I wish PDT would take it easy and contemplate Napoleon's aphorism: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Biden doesn't have the brains to realize how STUPID he sounds. You and your buddy Obama screwed America with that democrat load of crap the first time and now you want us to believe what you say. DAMN you Democrat lying scum.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well just last week didn’t he say Russian interference in an election would never happen on Baracks or his watch? Confused

He is chock full ‘o WTF.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well Shit!

I'm still looking for that $2,500 a year that I'm supposed to be saving. Confused

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Shotgun Joe can say whatever he wants.

He's never gonna' be President.

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GGF:

That's why I want him to get the nomination. Can you imagine the entertainment level the debates with Trump would be. I would record every one of them. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by GGF:

That's why I want him to get the nomination. Can you imagine the entertainment level the debates with Trump would be. I would record every one of them. Big Grin

Jim
Why do I think during one of those debates, Trump would pull out a laser pointer, shine it in front of Biden, and everyone would get to watch Biden on national TV chase it across the floor. Or maybe he'd just hand ole Slow Joe a couple shiny metal balls, at which point the debate would be over. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clueless joe is playing to the give me free stuff crowd, he doesn’t care if the plan will work or not as long as it buys him votes

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:
Clueless joe is playing to the give me free stuff crowd, he doesn’t care if the plan will work or not as long as it buys him votes

Correct.

40% of the voting public is so incredibly stupid they'll buy this lie once again.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Unfuckingbelievable

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:

Correct.

40% of the voting public is so incredibly stupid they'll buy this lie once again.

Wrong, that 40% doesn't work for a living or pay for their own healthcare plan anyway...

This is why if they can get enough illegals to vote it doesn't matter, tip the scales enough and who cares if the hard-working Americans see right through it? They have the votes from the people who assume they'll be receiving the takings, not taken from.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Can you say..."shell game"?

Better still can you say Bull Sh**.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked my previous health plan, but the premiums almost tripled under his watch and then the company hit me with previously unknown deductibles, increased co-pay amounts, reduced in-hospital costs to 80% instead of 100% coverage...then phased out that plan.

Those are my most prominent memories of the previous administration.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somewhere in Joes fuzzy mind he's heard that line before,he can't remember were or when, but it sounds good to use again.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post