SIGforum
Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8930089854

January 24, 2023, 11:59 AM
Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire

You found classified in your home?.....no way...must have been a visitor's???? confused??

January 24, 2023, 11:59 AM
Ripley
^^^^

This guy is who first came to mind for me --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
January 24, 2023, 12:09 PM
stoic-one
Nah!
Definitely Race Bannon from Jonny Quest. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
January 24, 2023, 12:29 PM
Mustang-PaPa
Why the fuck would you tell anyone if you screwed up and had them. Shred the damn things and forget about it.

and not that back stabbing fuck hasn't a chance at becoming prez.
January 24, 2023, 12:47 PM
k5blazer
Main stream media going to have a field day with the news about Pence. Another distraction from Biden.
January 24, 2023, 12:48 PM
egregore
Pence needed to do a variation of SSS (Shoot, shovel and shut up). I'll call it SBS, for Shred, burn and shut up. What a cluster fuck this is.
January 24, 2023, 12:48 PM
BigSwede
16th minute of fame? Why?

January 24, 2023, 12:55 PM
I find it hard to believe they have taken classified out of the facility without hiding it on their body.

Places I have worked, you had your briefcase searched when leaving the building.

January 24, 2023, 01:06 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I find it hard to believe they have taken classified out of the facility without hiding it on their body.

Places I have worked, you had your briefcase searched when leaving the building.
OK, then, from now on, all VPs get a cavity search when leaving White House grounds.

Except for Harris, she gets a pass.

Bitch would be shoving things in there just so you could fish them out. Staplers and desk lamps and whatnot.
January 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
Tn226
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Remember Sandy Berger?
January 24, 2023, 01:18 PM
83v45magna
Pence definitely looks like Race Bannon, the similarity ends right there.

He did it all, in white shoes and a go to hell BanLon shirt.

Race Bannon would have been a kick ass VP.
January 24, 2023, 01:19 PM
parabellum
In 2023 America, ain't no white man gonna get anywhere with the name "Race"

Maybe Honky Bannon, Cracker Bannon, Pinky Bannon. Hell, even Steve Bannon, but "Race" would be a career killer from jump.
January 24, 2023, 01:46 PM
parabellum
I see a pattern here- criticize Donald Trump about classifieds docs, express astonishment about how "careless" he was, and then a short time later- bingo- you've got your own documents scandal.

Pence went after Trump over classified documents before finding stash in his own house

There's a moral to this story.
January 24, 2023, 02:12 PM
sse
I detest that guy. Plus, he is one of the most boring public figures ever. I don't know how anyone could vote for him, but the swamp will happily support him.
January 24, 2023, 02:20 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

OK, then, from now on, all VPs get a cavity search when leaving White House grounds.

Except for Harris, she gets a pass.

Bitch would be shoving things in there just so you could fish them out. Staplers and desk lamps and whatnot.

So reassign Karine Jean-Pierre to the role of fisherperson. She a fucking dumpster fire as press Secretary.

I gotta wonder if the leakage from politicians is indicative of a broader problem. How many Schedule C employees (political appointees) and career SES have unsecured classified documents in their homes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
January 24, 2023, 02:31 PM
chellim1
quote:
I gotta wonder if the leakage from politicians is indicative of a broader problem. How many Schedule C employees (political appointees) and career SES have unsecured classified documents in their homes.

There is a larger problem...
Way too much is classified.

I doubt most people really comprehend how screwed up the entire system of U.S. government really is.

The three branches of government, Executive, Legislative and Judicial have become a Potemkin village for the American people to visibly reference as their representative form of government. However, behind that facade is the eye of Sauron and the real DC operations which more resemble the proverbial Mordor, than a traditional swamp.

https://theconservativetreehou...indiana/#more-242528

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
January 24, 2023, 02:36 PM
oddball
Pence is a scumbag. Rode the Trump train until he couldn't handle the heat anymore. He crumbled like a cheap lawn chair, showed his true RINO colors and poon-tanged out like the little bitch he is. I have zero respect for the guy.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
January 24, 2023, 03:29 PM
I forgot about Sandy Berger.

People would misplace a classified document and then borrow the document from a co-worker and make a new copy and change the copy number.

If the document turns up later, they place the duplicate in their burn bag.

I caught a co-worker taking classified out of his safe to take home. I told him he wasn't getting a ride home with me. I found out later from Security that he had been caught multiple times and was protected by management.

January 24, 2023, 03:38 PM
It is not unusual to work on a project and later have it classified.

Parts of a project maybe unclassified during the design phase but when put together as a whole system, it gives system capability and becomes classified.

January 24, 2023, 03:49 PM
Ozarkwoods
I say charge Pence and Biden for classified documents they weren’t suppose to have outside a secure area while VP.

Sorry I was dreaming that we actually had a DOJ and a FBI that works for the people.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ