SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Admin Approved Kickstarter Taking On Woke Culture.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Admin Approved Kickstarter Taking On Woke Culture. Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Hi All,

Para has cleared me to post this kickstarter campaign. I am working closely with a producer and some animators to develop a TV-14 cartoon that sends up the wokies, and plays with the pitfalls of utopian thinking.

Our target is Netflix for distribution, but will go where the market takes us.

If you would like to see media content that fights back against the crazy, please toss us a buck or two to produce this show.

Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...a-city?ref=user_menu

Doopla City

Doopla City is about humankind’s pursuit of utopian social perfection, and the inevitable conflicts that arise when differing perceptions of perfection collide, social coercion is the means of action and reality intrudes. Our characters each try to negotiate social perfection, life’s challenges, and the inherent hypocrisy which arise in all of us when desires, needs, frustration, greed, and laziness overcome societal mores, conscience, good taste and morality. All society is at some level coercive, and oppressive. In Doopla City, being woke is no shield.

Founded by ersatz minor royalty living a lie, Doopla City (say it fast, get the joke) was created to be a woke paradise populated with enlightened people. Human nature, with its weaknesses and contradictions, its false wisdom and withering ignorance, and its penchant for dominance and cruelty prove that paradise is anything but. Join our characters as they navigate the modern utopia of Doopla City as it seeks to supplant Hollywood as the center of creativity, art, light, magic and culture, while leading the nation to a more enlightened future.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you, Artie.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Kool

Now I'm a hip cat, knowing a TV media mogul

good luck Artie, be sure to have a digital book for parents to teach their kids!

Posts: 23528 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
More artwork from our team.

posted Hide Post
I donated $20.

-c1steve

Posts: 4062 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you Steve!

Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
I'm not big on donating electronically online but if you'd like to email me your mailing address then I can snail mail you a donation.

Dan

KBobOsoAries@me.com

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post