SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    southern Patagonia short Biking video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

southern Patagonia short Biking video Login/Join 
posted
Short video of a bike trip in southern Patagonia. Looks freaking awesome! Makes sitting at my desk today so much easier.....

On Vimeo so I couldnt figure out how to imbed it.

https://vimeo.com/261468593?fb...JAiQF0Rslmo9QKaUVmHo

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
That Land Rover at 2:11 umpph

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6012 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Some years back I watched a program on TV where a cameraman was interviewing a fishing guide down there. He asked the guide where he was from and was told, Montana.

He said, "Montana is a beautiful place, why would you want to leave there and come down here?"

The guide raised his hand and panned it around the countryside and replied, "Because this is what Montana was like 100 years ago."

Ever since then, I've wanted to visit there and fish.

Posts: 20120 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Looks like an insanely fun trip. Definitely would like to get out to Patagonia one day.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16404 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Just did a cruise to Antartica and had several stops in Argentina. It is incredibly beautiful and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys epic natural scenery!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 570 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post