SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two dead, two wounded in what appears to me to b an assassination
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Two dead, two wounded in what appears to me to b an assassination Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
it was hard to tell exactly when the shooting started. Saw some indications of holes in the glass door, but video was fuzzy

looked like at least 2 shooters

one who held the door open was shooting left handed

appeared to be shell casings bouncing inside the enclosure

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It’s almost like the scene from The Godfather.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Looks like they shot that one guy out of his pants...how else could they have possibly have fallen down, am I right?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Lesson to be learned: if you see your enemy coming to kill you, and you're trapped in a corner with no way out, curling up in a fetal position will give you zero chance of survival.

He took the advice on the door to “GO LO”

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25701 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
That's how I'd like to be found, with my pants around my knees like I'm six.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It's one of those Mennonite cities, I'm sure. Those people are wild and woolly!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nothing like using your homey as a human shield

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Lesson to be learned: if you see your enemy coming to kill you, and you're trapped in a corner with no way out, curling up in a fetal position will give you zero chance of survival.

Actually according to the results, you have a 50% chance to survive by curling up in the fetal position. Two survived.

Posts: 4367 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Made me think of Omar getting wacked in The Wire.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
As if it matters, but which two died? I'm thinking the one in front that was being used as a human shield (obvious) and the one in the hoodie...looks like he may have taken a head shot. Guy on the left (top of screen) looks like he didn't even get hit.

Dayum...that's pretty gruesome. Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Made me think of Omar getting wacked in The Wire.
Yeah, he got GOT.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
it was hard to tell exactly when the shooting started. Saw some indications of holes in the glass door, but video was fuzzy

looked like at least 2 shooters

one who held the door open was shooting left handed

appeared to be shell casings bouncing inside the enclosure
I only saw one gun shooting (nice flashes) and it was one person using both hands (but initially only with left hand).

How was the guy in the back corner hit? I never saw a firing in that direction. There were a couple of disturbances at chest level in the corner left of the open door--what was that?

I didn't see any holes in the door, so I don't think any shooting began until the door was opened.

Was there someone in the window of the side wall? I saw the bill of a cap and some dark gloves.

What were the 4 guys up to? I'm not familiar with that location and really don't understand the setup. They did not appear to be holding any guns.

Car drove up, shots fired, drove away? 32 shell casings outside? I didn't see that many shots.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
flashguy,

There is a shooter on the left side of the video, and another shooter on the right side.

The left side shooter has a strong muzzle blast. He shoots left handed. (then switches to 2 hands)

The right side shooter has much less muzzle blast.

Here is a screen capture at about 22 sec

I think the shoe is the R foot of the right side shooter. Not 100% sure, but I also think that pic captures the right side shooter pistol.

That shoe is only momentarily visible. He steps back.

I agree it is hard to see this.

I think the right side shooter shoots first as the door is opened, followed closely by the left shooter

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'm not thinking any of them were "Good" guys...

Posts: 8726 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I'm not thinking any of them were "Good" guys...
Yep. My bet is the cumulative rap sheets for everyone involved would likely stretch all the way around the block. You can only cheat the odds for so long.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
The guy in the green jacket was DRT. Looks like he caught a huge amount of fire and blood was pouring out of him.

The guy in the hoodie looked like he moved a tiny bit and then expired.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
OK, I can agree there were 2 shooters. I shared this thread with my 2 Best Friends, both of whom have LE experience, and they were both of the opinion that this was a planned hit, and that there were 2 shooters (2 different shoes).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
JAFN...
(Just Another Friday Night)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks to me they were being hunted and knew the
shooters were outside. definitely two shooters,
can't believe they were unarmed

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Report This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 104RFAST:
Looks to me they were being hunted and knew the
shooters were outside. definitely two shooters,
can't believe they were unarmed

how can you be sure they were unarmed ?

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Report This Post