SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Latest attack on French police
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest attack on French police Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
another "known wolf" crashes his car into a police van on the Champs Elysees. may or may not have had a gas bottle / bomb and AK-47 in the vehicle.

No matter, he's dead Jim. Good riddance, and good outcome - good guys ok, bad guy offed. As usual, clean up on aisle 2 is a major event, requiring call out of folks not on duty.

Liking the savoir faire of the guy doing security on the corner - obviously, hauled butt in from his off-time. Missing the Gauloise hanging from his lip, but smoking on duty is not part of the job for him.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-s...-another-known-wolf/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I get that he was probably off-duty as you said. But now that he's on-duty, shouldn't he put the headphones away?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18092 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
headphones

For communication?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
They look like Beats to me.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18092 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The highwater skinny jeans and shoes are so French, or US hipster.

It's hilariously awesome in its own way.

Nothing awesome about the reason he's there, of course. A separate and serious matter...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Well, he did bring his shooter and his trigger finger.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I was gonna say - I'm perfectly willing to believe that he's as good a cop as ever wore a badge, but that is one freakin' metrosexual-looking cop.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I was gonna say - I'm perfectly willing to believe that he's as good a cop as ever wore a badge, but that is one freakin' metrosexual-looking cop.

You don't say.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dude - he's a Parisian SWAT dude, he's styling / stylish without even trying hard. Probably gets more chicks than he can handle, as he's a man among mice.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's Paris, France not Paris, TX how would you expect a guy of that age in Paris to dress?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:

It's Paris, France not Paris, TX how would you expect a guy of that age in Paris to dress?

Less like Paris Hilton?

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post