SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you fly, don't let your flux capacitator go bad.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you fly, don't let your flux capacitator go bad. Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
Those things are critical.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Good for him. These people never get it right. I’m surprised that they didn’t say “no flight plan was filed”.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Imbecile.

And what skydiving accident? This sounded like an airplane accident.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Captain Bang Ding Ow, Captain We To Low, Captain Ho Lee Fuk, yes they are the all knowing media.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am often saddened and entertained by what we can get the ignorant to repeat in their quest to sound as if they know shit.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
There ain't no fooling the media, they are some of the sharpest tools in the shed.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Someone get her a copy of that movie. I bet shes to young and has never seen it. Gezz I feel old now.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Captain Bang Ding Ow, Captain We To Low, Captain Ho Lee Fuk, yes they are the all knowing media.
Prior to broadcasting, he KTVU newscast morons confirmed with a NTSB "official" who turned out to be an intern

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23299 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
It's C-A-P-A-C-I-T-O-R, not capacitator, you idiot talking head. Everybody knows that capacitators never go bad.

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Prior to broadcasting, he KTVU newscast morons confirmed with a NTSB "official" who turned out to be an intern

That Asian piece still makes me laugh, pure brilliance. Big Grin

Posts: 22930 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
It's C-A-P-A-C-I-T-O-R, not capacitator, you idiot talking head. Everybody knows that capacitators never go bad.

Depends which generation. The Ten 3 that accept banana peels never go bad. They're bullet proof. Earlier models had ongoing problems with the fetzer valve.

Fortunately, it's all ball bearings, these days.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:

Depends which generation. The Ten 3 that accept banana peels never go bad. They're bullet proof. Earlier models had ongoing problems with the fetzer valve.

Fortunately, it's all ball bearings, these days.

The fetzer valve would only go bad if you were humming around the Capacitor.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
must have been producing less than 1.21 Gigawatts

Posts: 23517 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
It's all ball bearings nowadays. . .

On a positive note, she'll get razzed on that slip up for the rest of her life Smile

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21852 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I bet he told her magnetos and she forgot the big word not taught in millennial school.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34131 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I bet he told her magnetos and she forgot the big word not taught in millennial school.

I bet he just got tired of her moronic questions and told her "flux capacitor" just to get her off his back.

Posts: 7272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I'll go with Expert308 on this one.

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
At least the oscillation overthruster was working.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Imbecile.

And what skydiving accident? This sounded like an airplane accident.

I didn’t see or hear anything about a skydiving accident. Just that it was a skydiving plane.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
What do you want for $10 an hour? At least she gets to dress nice and doesn’t go home smelling like a burger.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4235 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post