SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trouble loading mags due to arthritis? Mag loader for you.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble loading mags due to arthritis? Mag loader for you. Login/Join 
posted
If you're a forum member who has arthritis, or any other pain causing disorder, and have trouble loading pistol magazines, I have a brand new Caldwell Mag Charger Universal Pistol Loader. It was part of the S&W rebate. It's yours for free. The first "I'll take it" on this thread gets it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: L90814,

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
How about trouble loading mags without arthritis?

I'm not taking it, btw. Razz

Q

Posts: 26516 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q,

As generous as you are, if you want one, I'll buy and send you one. You are a one of a kind.

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No sir, I'm just kidding around. Please, give to someone who really needs it. Smile

Q

Posts: 26516 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still have this. Someone step up and take it off my hands.

Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Ok, I have use for it.

Thanks

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My best friend of 50 years, who's given me a bunch of stuff, has arthritis bad. To the point he rarely shoots any more. I'd be glad to take it for him.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EasyFire won by a minute. Send shipping info to my email: L90814@hotmail.com

Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Thank you L90814. It will be put to good use.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post