SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: La-Z-Boy Chair
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
My wife is an independent contractor, health care provider. The practice where she works is downsizing and relocating, so she needs to remove everything from her present office.

She is offering a big leather chair (photos below). It is La-Z-Boy, but not a recliner, just a regular arm chair. Good condition. We do not have room for it in our home, else I would grab it.

Karma terms: Speak up and say that you want it. You will need to come and get it. Casselberry FL, which is adjacent to Orlando, north side of Orlando. It must be moved out before the end of June 2021. Post in this thread to indicate that you want it, and you MUST either have a current email address in your profile, or contact me via the email address in my profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post