SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Laugh for the day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh for the day Login/Join 
posted
Just glad it was not me. Funny story though.

http://wgntv.com/2017/07/13/ma...rs-begging-for-help/

Posts: 17534 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Hmm.. 2 hours in the current heat and humidity of Corpus Christi. Not my idea of a good day at all. Glad they got him out before he parboiled.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
If I got a "help me" note through the receipt slot of an ATM I would think candid camera was involved.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It's like that time I finished my dinner at a local Chinese restaurant and my fortune cookie read "Help, I'm being held prisoner in a Chinese fortune cookie factory."

My lucky numbers were 2,12,22,33, which I play quite often in Keno, which got my attention.

Posts: 7490 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
The video says the guy's boss showed up to set him free but the written article says the police had to kick the door in

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post