SIGforum
October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8870024134

October 08, 2017, 04:14 PM
smlsig
October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton
Please count me in and thank you!


------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
October 08, 2017, 04:20 PM
MikeinNC
I'm in!

I've got a EcoDrive I wear daily...it's a lot lighter than my military issued Marathon.


Thanks




“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“ in my opinion, anything that we can do to trigger a potential aneurysm in a leftist is a good thing and worth doing” nhtagmember 2025
October 08, 2017, 04:26 PM
Cookster
Please include me on this generous Karma (as I accidentally 'killed' my Citizen watch).

Thank you Dave!

Rob


__________
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
October 08, 2017, 04:32 PM
ggile
Nice looking watch! Please add me.

Thanks.


_____________________________

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin
October 08, 2017, 04:36 PM
sigmonkey
I love a simple and clean watch.

Please include me. Smile

Thank you, David.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
October 08, 2017, 04:58 PM
Pizza Bob
Thanks Dave. Please count me in.

Adios,

Pizza Bob


NRA Benefactor Member
October 08, 2017, 05:12 PM
AH.74
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance!


____________
Μολὼν Λαβέ
01 03 04 14 16 18
October 08, 2017, 05:15 PM
bayouman
Very nice karma. Please add my name to the drawing.


Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.
October 08, 2017, 05:33 PM
Fla. Jim
Love the Green color! In Please.
October 08, 2017, 05:53 PM
Belwolf
Nice watch, add me please and thanks for the chance.



“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.


October 08, 2017, 06:52 PM
TxRoadrunner
Please include me... my favorite color is green!
October 08, 2017, 06:56 PM
229DAK
Very nice, Dave. I'm in, please.


_________________________________________________________________________
“A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.”
-- Mark Twain, 1902
October 08, 2017, 07:54 PM
bob ramberg
I'm in and thanks Dave.


Bob
Carpe Scrotum
October 08, 2017, 07:55 PM
bgouker
Thanks Dave, count me in.
October 08, 2017, 08:25 PM
tk13
Very cool. Please include me, and thanks!
October 08, 2017, 09:23 PM
henryaz
 
Dave,
please enter me in your generous Karma!!

--
henry
October 08, 2017, 09:38 PM
dusty3030
That is a neat one. Please include me. Thanks!
October 08, 2017, 09:50 PM
chasg
Count me in. Great looking Watch
October 08, 2017, 10:12 PM
Pal
Please count me in Dave, and thanks for all you do here.

Jim
October 08, 2017, 11:36 PM
Chowser
Please and thank you



Not minority enough!