SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From JAllen: A soldier's deck of cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From JAllen: A soldier's deck of cards Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/KGPKpIuX3cY

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15267 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very good, thanks

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I remember the song.

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20324 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Minor detail, should be the US Marine Deck of Cards (Iwo Jima).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Tex Ritter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGPKpIuX3cY

Thatis the same one in my post. No Tex Ritter there.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice card work. Think this is the Tex Ritter song, if it will work this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsCiaxPhtVY

Posts: 26935 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Minor detail, should be the US Marine Deck of Cards (Iwo Jima).

Yup, they aren't soldiers, they are UNITED STATES MARINES.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31472 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post