SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma for 320 owners- subcompact grip module
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma for 320 owners- subcompact grip module Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Bought this off a member here for my 9mm 320 compact and it is just too small for my hands. As I have recently been the grateful recipient of a similar karma in the size that fits me, I’m putting this one up for grabs. Must have, let’s say, 320 posts to enter. Winner will be chosen when interest flags.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In please! Been wanting to pick one up to try. Plan is a C slide on the SC grip.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15362 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
In please! Been wanting to pick one up to try. Plan is a C slide on the SC grip.

Will work fine in that configuration

is the gas station near me open

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Thank you for doing this!

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
In please and thanks for the chance

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31458 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would work on my Wife's P250 380. If that qualifies, please make this an entry.

Thanks.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me!! I also want to try it with a Compact slide.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance.
Thanks.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the chance. Thank you.

Posts: 3666 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Been wanting to try one for some time. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I could use that!

Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. Excellent karma.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 863 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8856 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, been thinking about ordering one. Thanks

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6489 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a Compact and think it would be just about perfect with the SC grip module.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks. I'm been wanting one of these.

Posts: 1923 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Oh Yes... sign me up please.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Posts: 11508 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post