SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zoom Party for SIG Forum on Sunday, April 26th 7:00 PM ET
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoom Party for SIG Forum on Sunday, April 26th 7:00 PM ET Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Late joining because of another scheduled Zoom chat. Next week hopefully.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Several of us joined late... Just the normal entertaining chatter

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A thank you and an apology. Thanks Rolan for putting this together. An apology for jumping in, not being familiar enough with Zoom to have my mic turned on, and being preoccupied with grilling steaks while everyone else was sitting at a desk for good conversation. I was much more of a disruption than a participant. Still, I enjoyed meeting you all, albeit briefly. Next time, I’ll build time around the video conference and have dinner later. Thanks again

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ no apologies needed. Heck I forgot about it completely and if not for an email for from VictimNoMore I would have not even signed on. Was talking with gramps and doing other things, plus I am on Covid time and wife is working hard, kind of forgot it's Sunday.

You are now familiar with the system and I look forward to seeing you (and everyone else) next week.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
No problems. Glad you could join us

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing more of Wyoming, TMats. Big Grin

Posts: 3807 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post