SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Rifleman tv show / Rifle stand by door.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Rifleman tv show / Rifle stand by door. Login/Join 
Picture of 808
posted
Does anyone know what the stand dimensions are on the Rifleman show?

Some kind of wood stand on the floor by the entrance door that held the rifle just inside .

He would grab the rifle sometimes just inside the door of his house.

Posts: 1239 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Great show! I’ll try to catch it next time I watch. It’s shown on weekdays on MeTV here in Tucson. Always a good lesson in every episode.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1720 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Going to have to watch for it now. Never payed that close attention to answer the question.

quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
Great show! I’ll try to catch it next time I watch. It’s shown on weekdays on MeTV here in Tucson. Always a good lesson in every episode.

No need to wait. Just download PlutoTV it’s FREE (granted there are commercials) but it has The Rifleman channel so you can watch 24 hours a day!
Along with a ton of other great classic shows.

The boys and I watch The Rifleman all the time

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25622 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post