SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters promises reparations....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters promises reparations.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.theamericanmirror.c...s-stump-speech-2020/

If Democrats win back the House in 2018, Maxine Waters is promising financial reparations for black Americans.

During an appearance in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters appeared alongside CNN commentator Angela Rye.

Waters took her time to — what else — attack President Trump, criticizing him for his alleged connections to Russia.

“He’s a bully — he has a bully mentality,” Waters said of Trump.

“We need someone in the presidency who not only has good sense but understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world so we can all look forward to the possibility that we’re someday going to have a world that’s about peace and justice and respect for individual liberty,” Water said.

“Is that your stump speech for 2020?” Rye asked.

As Waters laughed and the crowd applauded, Rye continued, “Is she running? Is she running?”

Waters didn’t answer.

Later, an attendee challenged Waters to push for reparations and take up a bill John Conyers had sponsored in this House in previous sessions.

Waters said she would.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” she answered.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said.

“And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

She continued, “If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, Number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful.

She urged attendees to register to vote because “I need to take back that House so that we can have a majority in that committee.”

She ended her statement by criticizing HUD Secretary Ben Carson, telling the baying audience that she was going to “take care” of him.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I hope she keeps holding public event and running her mouth on video.

This shit is PRICELESS for anyone remotely right of center.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I know the Democrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel, but if Maxine is the best they can do for 2020 they are in REAL trouble. Smile
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My great grandfather was permanently disabled during the Civil War serving as a Union soldier. Please send my check as quickly as possible.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same for my wifes Great Grandfather. He fought in several battles on the Union side and was wounded many times. PAY UP MAXINE!

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Just daydreaming here because there is no way Maxine is going to be the one, but can you picture a debate between Maxine and Trump? Now that my friends would be real entertainment.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am so sick of this tantrum-throwing crybaby. She's too stupid to be embarrassed. I hope she's still around at the end of President Trump's second term so that she can stand out on the street and yell about impeachment at passing cars.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
Just daydreaming here because there is no way Maxine is going to be the one, but can you picture a debate between Maxine and Trump? Now that my friends would be real entertainment.
Rod

Can you imagine a debate between Maxine, Moochelle, Hillary, Oprah and Kamala Harris? Maybe throw in Crazy Bernie and Fauxcahontas, just for giggles...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She reminds me of the babbling lunatic who sits in a restraint and repeats the things that haunt him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I watched Fox's Scandal about the Bill Clinton impeachment last night...that flapping mouth sounded and looked the same 20 years ago...same bat shit crazy filling up the screen just like today Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Obama claimed as POTUS, the greatness of America was built on the back of Black slaves. Curious to me. If Black culture is the yeast that builds great nations, could someone explain the political and economic challenges in most of Africa.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Obama claimed as POTUS, the greatness of America was built on the back of Black slaves. Curious to me. If Black culture is the yeast that builds great nations, could someone explain the political and economic challenges in most of Africa.

That's easy. White farmers in South Africa. Seize their land, kill them later and Africa will be a jewel of denial...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
Rod

Can you imagine a debate between Maxine, Moochelle, Hillary, Oprah and Kamala Harris? Maybe throw in Crazy Bernie and Fauxcahontas, just for giggles...

Tony.

That would be a race to the left edge of the universe.

Kamela Harris hit my radar when I lived in Silicon Valley. She was noteworthy - even in a state overrun by loons - when, as DA for San Francisco, she took the death penalty off the table for a cop-killer. Item three in this list of her 'milestones'
quote:

Just four months after Harris started her job as San Francisco district attorney in 2004, city police officer Isaac Espinoza was gunned down by a gang member. Days after the slaying, Harris announced that she would not seek a death sentence for the killer, David Hill, then 22 years old.

Harris stuck to her campaign promise to never pursue the death penalty, which she considered unjust and immoral.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Hillman:
My great grandfather was permanently disabled during the Civil War serving as a Union soldier. Please send my check as quickly as possible.

Same here as well. My mother remembered seeing a family member being fed while sitting at the dinner table. Seems the old guy's arms were paralyzed from the torture he suffered while in a southern POW camp.

They hung him by his thumbs so long that his arms no longer worked.

So, "mad Maxine" how about my reparations??

I'll settle for a few 100,000, tax free.

Many years ago I was talking to a close friend from Atlanta about this whole racial issue. That was about the time of the first black march on DC, AIR.

He was at a gas station and the black attendant was talking to him about that craziness up in DC.

The old guy said, "Mr. Parker, those high-toned NEGROS up in DC gonna get a bunch of us poor old niggers in a whole lot of trouble!"

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hey Maxine...send me some money as well

a million should cover it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This bobblehead is truly bag-o-cats crazy; let her keep blathering on about reparations...give her as much air time as possible. There are a lot of hard working Americans that the message will not resonate with.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...n-maxine-waters-wig/

James Woods destroyed Maxine Waters with a short, to-the-point tweet!

Woods tweeted, “That’s a wig? I thought it was a service animal…”

OUCH!

That’s a wig? I thought it was a service animal … https://t.co/8Q16CrY2q8

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 4, 2018

This is why we LOVE James Woods!

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxine reminds me of Aunt Esther. Esther was funny, Maxine, just pandering political prostitute. Sorry I insulted Ladies of the evening.
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/NTv5QphVPag [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/NTv5QphVPag

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
so long as anyone insists they are victims, they will be.

I've got other things to worry about and don't have the time or the care to indulge them in their complaining.

move on or stay behind, I really don't care.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post